your inner world is reflected in your outer world
WHAT TO EXPECT
Through the busyness of life and the demands, society puts on us, it’s easy to lose track of who you are and what you want in life.
A ‘Yoga Therapy’ one-on-one session with Christiane will take you on an inner journey, to re-establish well-being that is independent of external circumstances.
With practice, you will rediscover your true self and a renewed passion for life.
A Yoga Therapy session is a unique combination of yoga, meditation, yoga therapy, yoga Nidra, and spiritual guidance designed specifically for you by Christiane.
It is a very personal journey and an experience that can be life-changing.
This program includes a series of sessions with Christiane.
The 6-Week Program.
This program is very powerful and is designed just for you as together we explore and get to the bottom of any underlying issues that are at deeper levels within.
We identify why you get ‘stuck’ in the past and how this impacts your life.
As the healing continues progressively, you become more aware and conscious of how your mind keeps us as a prisoner of our thoughts of the past.
In addition to the Yoga Therapy sessions, you are encouraged to attend to the Hatha Yoga and Yoga Nidra classes as follow up each week. (use your existing pass or purchase a pass).
After two weeks you will notice the change:
- The fear diminishes.
- You will sleep better.
- You will learn to communicate.
- You will enjoy life more.
- You become in control of your mind and life.
As the energy moves freely in your body without any resistance, together we create peace and abundance and that is when you transform into happiness.
Everyone needs help in starting the process and analyzing the issues. That is when Christiane’s expertise in nurturing and compassion comes into play and you will see your life balance returns.
Breath Therapy is a powerful, simple, and effective tool for bringing about permanent, positive life changes. Breathwork allows you to heal issues on the physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual levels.
Breath Therapy uses various breathing techniques to induce an expanded state of consciousness. This type of healing goes beyond the words of talk therapy.
This healing modality safely accesses repressed memories and creates an environment for the natural, organic release of physical and emotional traumas.
- Reduces emotional stress.
- Provides greater relaxation and inner peace.
- Naturally increases the life force energy and vitality
- Increases mental clarity and creativity
- Expands consciousness for a clearer understanding of self
- Increases intimacy in relationships
- Enhances libido in both sexes.
- Burns and eliminates toxins from the bloodstream.
- Releases toxins stored in the tissues of the body.
- Lower blood pressure and increases circulation.
- Boost the immune system.
- Improve digestion and reduces stress on the liver and kidney.
- Purges the body and brain of chemicals.
- Detoxifies the body at a cellular level.
- Reduces physical stress.
- Returns the body from the acidic system (breeding ground for disease) to the alkaline system (normal chemical and disease-resistant state).
- Supports the creation of new Neuro-pathways in the brain
"Raise your consciousness. Nurture your soul. Be inspired and discover who you really are."
The regular practice of Yoga enhances strength, flexibility, and balance. If you’re feeling tired from stress, work, or life in general these classes aim to help you feel balanced, recharged, and ready to take on the world.
Your inner world is reflected in your outer world. In order to meet the world in an open way, in which you can experience balance and flow, you first need to establish a solid connection with yourself.
Move from conflicting action to creative response. When faced with resistance, emotional reactions, anxiety, and worry, Yoga Nidra provides the means to move from conflicting reactions to creative response.
Holistic perspective that integrates the body, emotions, mind, and spirit, the spiritual level is the deepest, the most profound, and the most instrumental in creating a rewarding and fulfilling life.